*** GUIDE PRICE: £475,000 to £500,000 - STUNNING BUNGALOW WITH RE-FITTED KITCHEN & SUPERB MATURE GARDENS ***
* This delightful THREE Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offers well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation, which includes a contemporary Re-Fitted Kitchen and Conservatory extension opening onto an extensive landscaped west facing rear garden.
* Nestled alongside the picturesque 17th Century Park Hall and boasting a generous plot at the head of this sought after residential cul-de-sac, the property is well placed for the local amenities in Walton and Brampton, and within the catchment area for Brookfield School.
* Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Contemporary Re-Fitted Kitchen, 'L' Shaped Living Room/Dining Room, Conservatory, 4-Piece Shower Room and Three Double Bedrooms.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with planted borders, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Double Garage. To the rear of the garage there is a Conservatory currently used as a greenhouse. The generous enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of a block paved patio and extensive lawn with further paved seating area, mature planted beds, borders and trees.