Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Sold Subject to Contract
£65,000
Share

Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield

  • 3 beds
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 1 Reception

Call us to discuss
this property:

01246 270123
Book a Viewing

Description

MODERN FAMILY HOME SOLD ONA 25% SHARED BASIS

A fantastic way to get onto the property ladder, this modern three bedroomed end terraced house is being sold on a 25% shared equity basis where you on a quarter share and pay rent on the remaining 75%. Located on the edge of this popular development, and boasting three good bedrooms, a ground floor WC, generous living room and open plan kitchen/diner with French doors opening onto the rear garden, this is an ideal home for a young couple or family.

Situated just off Mill Lane and therefore well placed for the nearby amenities in Wingerworth and Tupton, the property also has great links towards Clay Cross, Chesterfield and Dronfield.

Shared Ownership

Shared ownership works on the basis that you buy a percentage share of the value of the property. The remaining share is owned by Rykneld Homes, who charge a rent on the remaining share. It is possible that the buyer may be able to purchase additional shares in the future, known as staircasing.

It is likely that Rykneld Homes will need to approve any offer and there will be qualifying criteria for the buyer. Such conditions would exclude a buyer from buying this property as a second home, and is only likely to be available to people with earing below a certain threshold. For full terms and conditions please ask within.

General

Gas central heating (Worcester Greenstar Combi Boiler)
uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 72.0 sq.m./775 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Tenure - Leasehold
Secondary School Catchment Area - Tupton Hall School

On the Ground Floor

A composite front entrance door opens into an ...

Entrance Hall

Having a built-in under stair store cupboard. A staircase rises to the First Floor accommodation.

Cloaks/WC

Fitted with vinyl flooring and having a white 2-piece suite comprising a low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.

Living Room (4.85m x 2.74m)

A good sized dual aspect reception room.

Kitchen/Diner (4.85m x 2.77m)

A dual aspect room, being part tiled and fitted with a modern range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for a washing machine, and there is also space for a fridge/freezer and freestanding cooker having a stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over.
Vinyl flooring.
uPVC double glazed French doors overlook and open onto the rear garden.

On the First Floor

Landing

Bedroom One (3.78m x 2.69m)

A good sized front facing double bedroom having a built-in double wardrobe.

Bedroom Two (3.15m x 2.69m)

A front facing double bedroom having two built-in cupboards.

Bedroom Three (2.64m x 2.06m)

A good sized single bedroom.

Family Bathroom

Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
Vinyl flooring.

Outside

To the front of the property there is a small lawned garden.

A tarmac driveway to the side provides off street parking for two vehicles.

A gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn

Additional Information

The property is Leasehold.

Lease Term - 125 Years from 03/08/2018.

Rent Payable: £417.00 per month which includes £10 per month service charge.

Floorplan & EPC

Floorplan for Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield Floorplan for Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield Floorplan for Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield EPC Graph for Seely Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield

How much is your property worth?